Do you need to exchange or return an item? Not a problem!
We want you to be as satisfied with your purchase and customer experience as possible, and so we’ve made our returns and exchanges easy and simple.
Condition of the Item
- In order for an item to be eligible for exchange or return, it must be unused, unworn, and in the original packaging.
- Damages items are not eligible for return.
- Regular-priced items purchased online are eligible for an exchange up to 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Sale items purchased online are eligible for an exchange up to 7 days from the date of delivery, or for return up to 2 days from the date of delivery.
- Sale items may be replaced/exchanged according to the price paid for the item at the time of purchase, as appearing on the invoice, and not the full price of the item.
Custom / Personalized Items
- Customized item sales are final.
- Custom / personalized items are not eligible for exchange
Receiving Your Refund
- Refunds are exclusively credited to the credit card company with which the order was placed and in accordance with the schedules applied by the credit card company or PayPal.
- No refund/credit will be given for items which were not paid for, such as promotions or gifts.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded. All shipping costs associated with a change or return will be borne by the buyer.
How to Return an Item
Items may be returned in one of the following ways:
- The buyer may send the item back, at his own expense, to our address: Shani Jacobi Studio, 3 Levontin St., p.o.b 16, Tel Aviv Israel
- The buyer may request that website management send a courier to their home to pick up the product. The company will change the customer with the costs of the courier according to the price list in effect at that time.
- Local buyers may return the item to Shani Jacobi’s store in Dizengoff Center, Tel Aviv during business hours. To receive a refund, the item will be left at the store with customer contact details and a note of the reason for the return/replacement. An employee of the Shani Jacobi studio will contact the customer shortly to process the request. Note: Exchanges can also be processed immediately in store.
Canceling an Order
- Canceling an order before the item is shipped is free of change. You will be refunded for your purchase, including shipping and handling fees. Store credit or refund will be provided in accordance with any applicable legal prescriptions.
- When an order is canceled after the item is shipped, a refund or store credit will be granted for the price of the item purchased, but not for the postage and handling fees (registered post/express/ courier). The store credit and/or refund will be provided only after the item is received and inspected by an employee of Shani Jacobi (exclusive discretion), and is approved as unused and undamaged. If the returned item is used or damaged, the customer will be credited – neither by refund nor by store credit.