RING SIZE GUIDE
Want to order a ring but don’t know your size? Shani’s guide is here to answer all of your questions and get you the perfect ring that fits like a charm 😉
We’re going to take you through the basic steps of measuring your rings size. It’s so easy, you can even do it from home!
These tips will offer you an approximation of your size but it is important to note that for the most accurate size, it is advised to go to a jeweler or stop by our shop to get measured.
How to Measure Your Ring Size
Ring Measuring Apps
A great option for measuring your ring size is to use an online app! You can easily download one of these apps on your Android or Apple phone.
To download the Android App, click here.
To download the Apple App, click here.
To use the app, simply place one of your rings on the screen and drag the circle image to fit the size of your ring. The size number that appears on the screen is your ring size!
Use a String or Paper
You can also measure your ring size from home with a few simple steps.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Ruler/tape measure
- A strip of paper
- Pen or pencil
4 Easy Steps:
- Step 1 - Cut a thin strip of paper about 4 inches long
- Step 2 - Wrap the thin strip around the finger you wish to measure. Make sure the paper is wrapped low enough around the finger, closer to where the finger meets the palm of the hand.
- Step 3 - Mark where the paper overlaps around your finger. Now measure that length on a ruler or tape measure.
- Step 4 - Use our size guide below to convert the length into ring size! It’s important to note that rings often come in half sizes, so your size may fall between two sizes on the chart.
|US size||Diameter (mm)||perimeter (mm)|
|4||14.8 mm||46.7 mm|
|4 1/2||15.2 mm||48 mm|
|5||15.7 mm||49.3 mm|
|5 1/2||16.1 mm||50.6 mm|
|6||16.5 mm||51.8 mm|
|6 1/2||16.9 mm||53.1 mm|
|7||17.3 mm||54.4 mm|
|7 1/2||17.7 mm||55.7 mm|
|8||18.1 mm||56.9 mm|
|8 1/2||18.5 mm||58.2 mm|
|9||18.9 mm||59.5 mm|
|9 1/2||19.4 mm||60.8 mm|
|10||19.8 mm||62.1 mm|
|10 1/2||20.2 mm||63.3 mm|
|11||20.6 mm||64.6 mm|
|12||21.4 mm||67.2 mm|
Some Measuring Tips:
- Keep in mind that your right and left fingers may be different sizes!
- Measure your finger when you are at a comfortable room temperature. Having our hands too hot or too cold can cause them to shrink or expand and will get you a false ring size.
- Measure the thicker part of the finger.
- When wrapping the paper around your finger, make sure it’s not pressed on too tightly or held too loosely. Try wrapping it around comfortably as if it’s a real ring.
- If you’re unsure of your size, it’s better to go up one half size rather than down one.
- Measuring at home is less accurate than having your finger measured be a jeweler or in our store. So, to be on the safe side, you are happily invited to come to our shop and we will measure your finger for you!
We hope this guide helped you out!
Now that you know your size, what are you waiting for? You’re all set to order some gorgeous rings!
Shani Jacobi 💜